Labels: tongue-twister
posted by ooijj at 9:40 pm
eh?ooijj - ya what?
It's Turkish. I don't understand either.
you had to put there the longest and the most useless word ever right? Turkish is NOT that difficult...
and it is are you and the last "mısınız" part should be apart. I dunno what they teach you at that school.
Still...eh?It might be that it's monday morning and my eyes are glued together - but I just don't get it. Somebody send me something to make the pain go away
where is Afyonkarahisar anyway?and why people being made to resemble them?
I think we passed by it while going to Antalya. It is not exactly being made to resemble. I will explain to you later...
lol! you gotta love that language :D
what the...
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
eh?
ooijj - ya what?
It's Turkish. I don't understand either.
you had to put there the longest and the most useless word ever right? Turkish is NOT that difficult...
and it is are you and the last "mısınız" part should be apart. I dunno what they teach you at that school.
Still...eh?
It might be that it's monday morning and my eyes are glued together - but I just don't get it.
Somebody send me something to make the pain go away
where is Afyonkarahisar anyway?
and why people being made to resemble them?
I think we passed by it while going to Antalya. It is not exactly being made to resemble. I will explain to you later...
lol! you gotta love that language :D
what the...
Post a Comment
<< Home