Labels: brick art
posted by ooijj at 5:04 pm
Driving (me) up the wall? Or is that way too simple?
WTF! Are you kidding me? This was randomly found???The best I can do here is graffiti ...
how long do you think it took to put all those little cars on that wall?
I am one of them
@ale - i thought i recognised that testarossa ;)
Whoa. That's cool!
This is reminding me of forgetting where my car is parked not that it happens thaaaat often of course ;) And also makes me feel a little drunk!?
spanties- actually, i think that might be the tequila ;)
Sweet girl I think you may be right again.FYI - I am at work (on SUNDAY) BOO TO WORK BOO HISSS
wtf??? talk about contemporary art...
:))ı like it...
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
Driving (me) up the wall? Or is that way too simple?
WTF! Are you kidding me? This was randomly found???
The best I can do here is graffiti ...
how long do you think it took to put all those little cars on that wall?
I am one of them
@ale - i thought i recognised that testarossa ;)
Whoa. That's cool!
This is reminding me of forgetting where my car is parked not that it happens thaaaat often of course ;) And also makes me feel a little drunk!?
spanties- actually, i think that might be the tequila ;)
Sweet girl I think you may be right again.
FYI - I am at work (on SUNDAY) BOO TO WORK BOO HISSS
wtf??? talk about contemporary art...
:))ı like it...
Post a Comment
<< Home