glad you like it. it's apparently made up of 400 images, with shots taken every 5 minutes at various exposures, over 4 hours.
and while it doesn't come close to showing how amazing it was to witness the eclipse for real (were you lucky enough to see it happen earlier this year?) it is an amazing photo.
that's fantastic ;D I can remember a beautiful sun eclypse...it was in 1999 if I am not wrong. Me, my mom and my sister went to Monaco to see the whole thing yeah...very beautiful...
7 Comments:
Beautiful, really well thought out :-)
glad you like it. it's apparently made up of 400 images, with shots taken every 5 minutes at various exposures, over 4 hours.
and while it doesn't come close to showing how amazing it was to witness the eclipse for real (were you lucky enough to see it happen earlier this year?) it is an amazing photo.
Unfortunately not. I was probably elsewhere or asleep. Keep up with the great blog. I really appreciate the way you see the world. :-)
hi ana ... nice to see a new person around
that is a fantastic photo :)
thanks ana :-) your photos are pretty cool too.
that's fantastic
;D
I can remember a beautiful sun eclypse...it was in 1999 if I am not wrong. Me, my mom and my sister went to Monaco to see the whole thing
yeah...very beautiful...
loves it!
Post a Comment
<< Home