meme
8-random-facts. I got tagged by Sissi. These are the rules:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8. I like long showers. I turn up the heat. I zone out. This is despite a) claims by my Oki Yoga teachers that cold showers are good for you and b) that Australia is in the middle of a wall-cracking drought (see post below) and we're all supposed to be saving water.
7. I like my wet washing hung without fragmentation. And by this I mean no gaps between each item, but also no mixing of type i.e. underwear with underwear, t-shirts with t-shirts. I'm not OCD about it. It's just a preference.
6. If I can possibly do something lying down, or reclining, I will. I believe in afternoon naps. And sleeping whenever I'm tired. It's delicious.
5. Stupidity annoys me. Which can sometimes be difficult, given the number of idiots alive on the planet.
4. Unkindness makes me angry.
3. My closest friends are the ones I laugh with. If comedy didn't exist I'd demand someone invent it. Humour is life's best antidote.
2. I am, on occasion, in the right context, capable of ridiculous hypochondria. A bit like the Woody Allen character in Hannah and Her Sisters who goes to the doctor with a vaguely sore knee but leaves believing he has a brian tumour and is going to die. This tendancy, dormant for a while, flared up again this year as my mother's health deteriorated. I think it's how I dealt with all the stress and sadness.
1. I think everyone's creative (yes Sissi, even you) because everything we do is a creation. We wake up in the morning and right there is a bit of history unfolding. Viola!
Over to you girls:
icehouze
pbwolf
nico
mwiko
jaggedlilme
greylibra
dagwoman
dacharmedone
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8. I like long showers. I turn up the heat. I zone out. This is despite a) claims by my Oki Yoga teachers that cold showers are good for you and b) that Australia is in the middle of a wall-cracking drought (see post below) and we're all supposed to be saving water.
7. I like my wet washing hung without fragmentation. And by this I mean no gaps between each item, but also no mixing of type i.e. underwear with underwear, t-shirts with t-shirts. I'm not OCD about it. It's just a preference.
6. If I can possibly do something lying down, or reclining, I will. I believe in afternoon naps. And sleeping whenever I'm tired. It's delicious.
5. Stupidity annoys me. Which can sometimes be difficult, given the number of idiots alive on the planet.
4. Unkindness makes me angry.
3. My closest friends are the ones I laugh with. If comedy didn't exist I'd demand someone invent it. Humour is life's best antidote.
2. I am, on occasion, in the right context, capable of ridiculous hypochondria. A bit like the Woody Allen character in Hannah and Her Sisters who goes to the doctor with a vaguely sore knee but leaves believing he has a brian tumour and is going to die. This tendancy, dormant for a while, flared up again this year as my mother's health deteriorated. I think it's how I dealt with all the stress and sadness.
1. I think everyone's creative (yes Sissi, even you) because everything we do is a creation. We wake up in the morning and right there is a bit of history unfolding. Viola!
Over to you girls:
icehouze
pbwolf
nico
mwiko
jaggedlilme
greylibra
dagwoman
dacharmedone
Labels: meme

1 Comments:
thanks for the flowers and for answering :)
i like #6!
-x-
p.s. i was stuck in the timberland store for hours and bought 3 polo shirts, also a warm and cosy vest at g-star because it was so cold ... oh and cigarettes --> 2/3 cheaper than here :)
Post a Comment
<< Home