posted by ooijj at 9:47 pm
something unespected?
you could say that Ale!a symptom of the long drought in the aussieland...
gutted, but it least it kinda works around the placement of the picturekinda styley in a structural unsound kinda way..
holy cow!is it wrong that all I see is, "law suit!"
I just wanna say;GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! NOW!!!
bizzle- the law is clearly your calling.pickled- yes that crack has good style. it is emphatic to be sure but knows how to position itself.guls- they have nowhere to go.
is it getting fixed?!
biz- apparently yes. the foundations, which have fallen apart because of the dried up soil, need to be pushed back into place...
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
something unespected?
you could say that Ale!
a symptom of the long drought in the aussieland...
gutted, but it least it kinda works around the placement of the picture
kinda styley in a structural unsound kinda way..
holy cow!
is it wrong that all I see is, "law suit!"
I just wanna say;
GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! NOW!!!
bizzle- the law is clearly your calling.
pickled- yes that crack has good style. it is emphatic to be sure but knows how to position itself.
guls- they have nowhere to go.
is it getting fixed?!
biz- apparently yes. the foundations, which have fallen apart because of the dried up soil, need to be pushed back into place...
Post a Comment
<< Home