Labels: outdoor living
posted by ooijj at 7:59 pm
Tell me thats not your bed ooijj. :)Guess what it snowed in london, enough to cover primrose hill, the gf and I went down a sled on it then i nicked a hot girls snowboard and went down the hill a few more times.Fuck it I'm not going to kill myself trying to ride a bike to work today.Look after yourself mate. :)-paradroid
no, the bed's not mine. please don't kill yourself in the snow.
Thanks to your post on the forum I found out about the guitar hero on wii thing.If you wish hard enough then you never know you might find a puddel of wii outside your front door. :)I didn't even attempt to go to work yestarday, but today I'll have to brave public transport (which is shit and expensive over here by the way).Oh and you know you can stalk me on myspace anytime. -paradroidps: get better soon mate.
ooijj dont lie that is your bed and i hear it is mighty comfortable but not very private.
wils my bed is totally private. and if you're lucky enough to get access one day you'll see how very comfortable it can be ;)
you found my bed!
oh, i thought it was mine... hmmm i mixed up the parks again :))
guls.. it can happen to anyone, stop by for a nap anytime
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Tell me thats not your bed ooijj. :)
Guess what it snowed in london, enough to cover primrose hill, the gf and I went down a sled on it then i nicked a hot girls snowboard and went down the hill a few more times.
Fuck it I'm not going to kill myself trying to ride a bike to work today.
Look after yourself mate. :)
-paradroid
no, the bed's not mine. please don't kill yourself in the snow.
Thanks to your post on the forum I found out about the guitar hero on wii thing.
If you wish hard enough then you never know you might find a puddel of wii outside your front door. :)
I didn't even attempt to go to work yestarday, but today I'll have to brave public transport (which is shit and expensive over here by the way).
Oh and you know you can stalk me on myspace anytime.
-paradroid
ps: get better soon mate.
ooijj dont lie that is your bed and i hear it is mighty comfortable but not very private.
wils my bed is totally private. and if you're lucky enough to get access one day you'll see how very comfortable it can be ;)
you found my bed!
oh, i thought it was mine... hmmm i mixed up the parks again :))
guls.. it can happen to anyone, stop by for a nap anytime
Post a Comment
<< Home