Tuesday, December 12, 2006

force of nature II



Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbour's roof burned this morning...
I'll send you the pics I took.
Fearful !!!

11:47 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor sod and his/her Subaru, what caused it? I'm assuming a freak bit of weather.

- paradroid.

12:30 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

paradroid- it wasn't 'freak' weather, just normal weather (a bit of wind, a bit of rain). 20 odd years of accumulated wear due to shoddy construction workmanship finally gave in...

6:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

"shoddy construction" yeah I know a thing or two about that...those Aussies building Wembley Stadium over here are taking their sweet ass time, you'd think they were on a picnic :-)

- paradroid

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell, how do you people build shit that a bit of wind and rain does that. Also I miss you.

1:29 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

wils- it might be something to do with the gmail account you opened because google and blogger are now affiliated. your computer is probably detecting the presence of a gmail account and wanting you to sign into blogger using that. i think. maybe ::: sissi ::: knows more. meanwhile, you need to log into gmail and edit your contact info so that your name is wilsonak. none of us are going to recognise you otherwise...

6:28 am  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

huh, did someone call me?

powerful picture - again! i like it!

true what you said, ooijj! since google owns like everything (blogger, gmail, personalized google page - obviously, picasa web album, google reader, ...) they would like to control you and want to know what you are doing! so, if you are logged in in one of the things - which is not the same account as blogger (in this case) it wont work! log off of gmail and log in at blogger - taddaaaaa :)

amanda? who the fuck is amanda, and where is wils???

3:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, I came across ur site from SlogreenX. I dont believe this, you are the first person from the Kelkian network that I found and has a close connection with in real life. I am also living in Sydney, do u know anymore Kelkian fan in Sydney? I am so curious...

12:39 am  
Blogger iwanna said...

I think I figured it out!

(Love the pictures! What a weird world you live in!)

4:41 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

iwanna- hooray.

l.a.- no, haven't met any kelkian sydneysider, though i know they exist from the frapper map. send me an email if you ever want to catch up.

6:58 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

l.a.- actually, i just remembered, i've met Oz who does the L Word Online site. she's the one who put me on to kelka in the first place...

6:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm lets see if I fixed my namey thingy

4:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok another go at it, honey you dont mind me using your blog to test this do you? (note I used a pet name that was to illicit a possitive response)

4:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha Im a fucking genius. and I miss you.

4:21 pm  
Blogger ooijj said...

i miss you too damn it.

yes it worked. you rule! xx

4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home