Labels: force of nature
posted by ooijj at 5:31 pm
yep it's down the road from where i live
Wow! So this is the "surprise"... I like it!-รจ quello che vorrei fare io, sollevarmi da terra, con forza e passione-
la natura e una cosa si non puo arrestare...
i am pro nature! mostly!which language don't you speak, ooijj?
i can't speak for Ale but i'm always happy to help someone teach their tongue new tricks...
I'm with you
that's good. you are.
ooijj.....It's been about 10 days aren't we due another cast? Drag cat meat in front of a mic and talk...
paradroidpersona- you're totally right but fear not i'll be dragging her infront of the microphone soon...
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
yep it's down the road from where i live
Wow! So this is the "surprise"... I like it!
-รจ quello che vorrei fare io, sollevarmi da terra, con forza e passione-
la natura e una cosa si non puo arrestare...
i am pro nature! mostly!
which language don't you speak, ooijj?
i can't speak for Ale but i'm always happy to help someone teach their tongue new tricks...
I'm with you
that's good. you are.
ooijj.....It's been about 10 days aren't we due another cast? Drag cat meat in front of a mic and talk...
paradroidpersona- you're totally right but fear not i'll be dragging her infront of the microphone soon...
Post a Comment
<< Home