posted by ooijj at 9:42 pm
I can not believe you took a pic of a dead (in a terrible way) pigeon...Anyway...I am not new to this - I see lots of dead foxes and cats:(
it was so squashed and splattered to the road it looked like someone had art-directed it.
yeait seems fake
thanks for that....first thing i see when i wake up and turn the feckin computer on......god i'm tired today.wish Liverpool luck today, we're playing Arsenal in the FA cup.-paradroidPS: Last week i saw a squashed squirrel, but it was on the pavement so not sure what killed it, poor bugger.
that looks dead!
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I can not believe you took a pic of a dead (in a terrible way) pigeon...
Anyway...I am not new to this - I see lots of dead foxes and cats
:(
it was so squashed and splattered to the road it looked like someone had art-directed it.
yea
it seems fake
thanks for that....first thing i see when i wake up and turn the feckin computer on......god i'm tired today.
wish Liverpool luck today, we're playing Arsenal in the FA cup.
-paradroid
PS: Last week i saw a squashed squirrel, but it was on the pavement so not sure what killed it, poor bugger.
that looks dead!
Post a Comment
<< Home