Tuesday, December 19, 2006

exercise is important

especially for your pelvic floor

(wherein ooijj and cat meat watch euro-trashy dance videos and discuss the clenching and unclenching of some very important muscles...)

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot video.....

7:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s. I love dancing that song drunk at the disco

7:42 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

why am i not surprised?

7:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...........about the fact that I like the video or because I love drunk dancing ?

7:58 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

both!

8:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell that I am more ashamed of my clip than because of my statements about dancig and hot trash music videos...

8:15 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

don't be stupid your clip is fantastico e molto divertente.

8:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ci voglio credere...altrimenti non te lo avrei mai spedito e so che non mi avresti mai umiliata pubblicamente....vero????
Tanti tanti baci

Me ne vado a letto-chissà che baraonda questa notte nel tuo blog ;)
A presto per una birra insieme- E (qui lo dico e qui lo nego) il prossimo Gaymas non si sa mai che ci si incontri...

[ Sissi&wils I love you ]

8:24 am  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

WTF is going on here?

Ale - that was pretty cool! i was lmao! I <3 you too!

Wils - we all know that you are always right, and you know why i know that?!

cat - sorry that your pelvic floor is gone ... glad you liked the video - though there were not really pelvic floor exercises but that was what came to my mind ... uhm sexy voice? nice accent? ok - give me a call, cat! i care what is happening about pelvic floor!? you are misinterpreting something ...

ooijj - thanks for letting us participate and that very 'interesting' topic! i am looking forward to another catch phrase ;)

-x-x-x-x-

9:58 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

ha. you should see the adsense ads that appear in my gmail window when i'm updated about these posts:

KegelMaster. Shipped Free
Kegel Exercise Device
Guaranteed. Member BBB.
www.heranswer.com

Kegelmaster WorldWide
Learn all about the Kegelmaster & a second device we include free
www.mykm.net

Pelvic floor
Find the right answers about pelvic floor.
www.healthline.com

KegelMaster- the Original
KegelMaster exerciser plus free DVD and Intimate Moisture lubricant
www.backupmd.com

More about...
Kegel Exercise »
Kegel Exercises »
Kegal Exercise »
Kegel Master 2000 »

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How many times do I have to request that we all speak english.

2. Tell cat meat that I know more about pelvic floor excersises cause I actually have a pelvic floor.

3. I was just kidding about #2

10:08 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like I said somewhere before nice cast...and its good to her the voices of more Kelkians.

What's the name of cat meats kid?

- paradroid.

8:18 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

cat meat's baby boy is called CJ Craig, Chief of Stuff.

9:20 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

para- straight back at you. go get yourself a good lynching!

4:03 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG awesome video ooijj!

2:09 pm  
Blogger ooijj said...

rachel- props to sis for the video.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home