Just so you know Ooijj put out that fire all by herself. I know because I GOT to hear all about it for about 2 hours this afternoon. I LOVE YOU BABY :)
must you mock me? i'm out there saving lives goddamnit. all i want is a bit of respect. it was 4 in the morning! i was shoeless! and only equipped with a $1.69 household bucket! i had to keep running back and forth between the water tap and the burning bins, which spewed noxious smoke, all whilst trying not to wake the neighbours. the term, i believe, is HEROIC.
6 Comments:
Just so you know Ooijj put out that fire all by herself. I know because I GOT to hear all about it for about 2 hours this afternoon. I LOVE YOU BABY :)
must you mock me? i'm out there saving lives goddamnit. all i want is a bit of respect. it was 4 in the morning! i was shoeless! and only equipped with a $1.69 household bucket! i had to keep running back and forth between the water tap and the burning bins, which spewed noxious smoke, all whilst trying not to wake the neighbours. the term, i believe, is HEROIC.
ooijj, you are a heroine mate!!!
and why did you try not to wake up neighbors, those suckers should have helped too!!!
guls
i didn't want to share the glory
whatever happened (yoga shorts and all)...you are still priceless ooijj.
How does Para know about your yoga shorts? ::glares at Para::
Post a Comment
<< Home