Labels: burnt
posted by ooijj at 7:42 am
baby I know Im not as good of a cook as you but must you show the world.
euwww Wils; You're a worse cook than I am, I will send our maid to you every week. She is a great cook let me tell you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
guls- does your maid have a recipe for these ingredients: hot dogs, cream cheese, and canned noodle soup?
nothing in can, no creamy stuff and nothing ready-to-eat...Our maid is a sophisticated cook!!!
A notebook, 3 armchairs and then a pot...you'd better move. Your neighbours are strange...
i need a maid.....nah you need one more than me, im a bad cook like i drop pizzas on the floor but ive never crispay'd something before
marie- you're so right. i DO need a maid. and a personal masseuse. and a private jet. and a wii console goddamn it!
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
baby I know Im not as good of a cook as you but must you show the world.
euwww Wils;
You're a worse cook than I am, I will send our maid to you every week. She is a great cook let me tell you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
guls- does your maid have a recipe for these ingredients: hot dogs, cream cheese, and canned noodle soup?
nothing in can, no creamy stuff and nothing ready-to-eat...
Our maid is a sophisticated cook!!!
A notebook, 3 armchairs and then a pot...you'd better move. Your neighbours are strange...
i need a maid.....nah you need one more than me, im a bad cook like i drop pizzas on the floor but ive never crispay'd something before
marie- you're so right. i DO need a maid. and a personal masseuse. and a private jet. and a wii console goddamn it!
Post a Comment
<< Home