posted by ooijj at 4:43 pm
that one is scary...I hope you are not going to eat it...
fascinating and disturbing in the same way ...
oh it's so cute! in the it-might-just-be-from-another-planet-and-eat-me way ...
aaw, it reminds me of the piggy pepper..
what's a piggy pepper?!
I'll stop eating lemons!!!
umm.. hmm.. if i paste this..http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v143/168/92/505761244/n505761244_382800_6120.jpgwill it work?
ooooo. capsicum twist. is that your photo??
hey.. 'piggy pepper' is a scientific term..........ish.Yeah, but taken with small camera.. so not great quality. Also doesn't help that I focused on my friend instead of the piggy pepper..
how do you find such cool stuff?
seek and you shall find ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
that one is scary...I hope you are not going to eat it...
fascinating and disturbing in the same way ...
oh it's so cute! in the it-might-just-be-from-another-planet-and-eat-me way ...
aaw, it reminds me of the piggy pepper..
what's a piggy pepper?!
I'll stop eating lemons!!!
umm.. hmm.. if i paste this..
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v143/168/92/505761244/n505761244_382800_6120.jpg
will it work?
ooooo. capsicum twist. is that your photo??
hey.. 'piggy pepper' is a scientific term..........ish.
Yeah, but taken with small camera.. so not great quality. Also doesn't help that I focused on my friend instead of the piggy pepper..
how do you find such cool stuff?
seek and you shall find ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home