Labels: bug, meme
posted by ooijj at 8:57 pm
why are you posting bugs for matty??? what's up matty?
OMG !Your blog is the best, ever...
yes! <3. I like the 2nd one the best.
guls - see the meme II post below. matty asked me to photograph an aussie specific bug. ale - sono contento che ti piaccia! matty - i knew you would, me too :)
oooo i like that!what's it made out of?
not sure madi but it looks like plastic, foam, polystyrene, bamboo, stuff like that...
I recognize something by IKEA...
awww these are cute. funky little bugs
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
why are you posting bugs for matty??? what's up matty?
OMG !
Your blog is the best, ever...
yes!
<3.
I like the 2nd one the best.
guls - see the meme II post below. matty asked me to photograph an aussie specific bug.
ale - sono contento che ti piaccia!
matty - i knew you would, me too :)
oooo i like that!
what's it made out of?
not sure madi but it looks like plastic, foam, polystyrene, bamboo, stuff like that...
I recognize something by IKEA...
awww these are cute. funky little bugs
Post a Comment
<< Home