Tuesday, November 20, 2007

urban tree dweller II


Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger bizzle said...

I am so disturbed by your neighborhood :S

2:39 am  
Blogger ::: sissi ::: said...

what is that with things in trees over there!?

9:23 am  
Blogger spants said...

He looks just like I can imagine I would if I got drunk, decided to climb a tree and then fell asleep/got stuck. I love him

1:26 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

@spants you always carry a power tool when you pass out in trees?

2:56 pm  
Blogger spants said...

But of course!! Any serious piss head/clown would always carry power tools with them, see we live life on the edge, having a power tool is not only resourful (incase of DIY emergencies) but a little dangerous - one could fall at any time especially when drunk and with a power tool in your pocket/hand - who knows what could happen. Plus also I think it makes me look cool!

8:37 pm  
Blogger ooijj said...

well that's true, you definitely look cool...

12:13 pm  
Blogger spants said...

why thank you *takes a bow*

3:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dweller or hugger?

6:44 pm  
Blogger spants said...

i'd say dweller

9:47 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

one must hug a tree to dwell in it. ask any koala...

11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, the two are not mutually exclusive. I bow to your superior knowledge vis a vis the koalas :-)

11:41 am  
Blogger spants said...

I agree with Ana you are a koala guru ooijj!

11:21 pm  
Blogger ooijj said...

oh i'm no guru. my limited marsupial knowledge simply comes with the territory...

8:26 am  
Blogger Madi said...

must visit so i can see all the cool things that you photograph in real life.

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Father Christmas exist in Australia?

6:53 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

insofar as he exists anywhere, yes, he exists here.

11:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally some sanity. Metaphysical sanity, but sanity nonetheless. Thanks.

11:39 am  
Blogger Kourtney said...

Reminds me of that video on youtube about the leprachaun in the tree. "Where da gold at?"

4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home