Labels: meme
posted by ooijj at 5:51 pm
you're my fav artistI think I am goint to have a walk then, and smoke a cigxxx
I just hope they didn't taste like menthol cigarettes - if this was true ... who knows :)will think of something!
this is awesome.and biz told me that you got a new camera! i'm hella jealous!
it's creamy :-)
Oooooh you're a clever one aren't you.I need time to think about this one - what's a girl to do when she has no secrets and she tells no lies ;)
everybody has secrets spants!!!
No no but I really don't, I have a mouth the size of England - honest it's huge - nothing stays in there...ever!
spants - how about telling us where your name comes from?? :P
You're a little minx you areNot a chance.So I suppose I do have ONE secret..mwah ha ha!!am eating radioactive yoghurt in the hope that it gives me inspiration (not really radioactive just a little bit off) x
oijj, your secret and lie could be in MoMA!:( I totally forgot to do that picture thing when I went ...
i finally posted the meme. you should go look at it and guess what i'm trying to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home
i have a sore neck
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
you're my fav artist
I think I am goint to have a walk then, and smoke a cig
xxx
I just hope they didn't taste like menthol cigarettes - if this was true ... who knows :)
will think of something!
this is awesome.
and biz told me that you got a new camera! i'm hella jealous!
it's creamy :-)
Oooooh you're a clever one aren't you.
I need time to think about this one - what's a girl to do when she has no secrets and she tells no lies ;)
everybody has secrets spants!!!
No no but I really don't, I have a mouth the size of England - honest it's huge - nothing stays in there...ever!
spants - how about telling us where your name comes from?? :P
You're a little minx you are
Not a chance.
So I suppose I do have ONE secret..mwah ha ha!!
am eating radioactive yoghurt in the hope that it gives me inspiration (not really radioactive just a little bit off) x
oijj, your secret and lie could be in MoMA!
:( I totally forgot to do that picture thing when I went ...
i finally posted the meme. you should go look at it and guess what i'm trying to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home